They say you don’t start living till you are 20. I disagree. I think life has been quite a sail so far and I’m (just) 22. A good friend living alone far far away admitted that he buzzed me on Gtalk everyday for his daily dose of entertainment. “I don’t have a life. At least you seem to be having your share of fun,” he smirked. Well I thought of the things that have happened to me in life last night, and I came up with a few.
1. Shoplifted a toy truck
2. Got the same earring hole pierced thrice (and its still not managed to stay)
3. Slapped someone
4. Got slapped
5. Brought people together (who never stuck on)
6. Played cupid
7. Played anti-cupid
8. Played vamp
9. Cursed with all my heart
10. Hated women who loved my men (this one I’m not particularly proud of)
11. Hated men who loved my women just to hurt them in the end
12. Almost broke an ignorant long-distance couple up (which finally ended in the boy flying down to India to salvage his love)
13. Watched porn
14. Encouraged porn among men (favourable solution to reduce rape; another is legalised prostitution)
15. Taught children; held their hands
16. Spoke back to a frustrated malayali man whose remark was of the effect: “oh, breasts that look ready”
17. Lost friends; gained friends; learnt horrifying secrets about friends
18. Kept secrets
19. Spilled secrets
20. Been in love
Ah well. Top 20 in my long list!
Nice.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite is 15- 2nd part!
ReplyDeletei'd like to see this list say 5 years from now!! i'd come back to this same post & see if anythings changed! n i bet there are more things to come.. :)
ReplyDelete