I have had great friends among ones of the fairer sex, and surprisingly I have had the worst experiences with them as well. I should admit some of them were highly entertaining, and I hardly regret any of them. It is fun to jot them down. The posts are getting redundant with lists coming in after lists. When I have the time to pen down my next post, I hope I would get to write longer stories of interest.
Levels of stupidity witnessed among women (Last one takes the cake):
1. Women who are forever jealous, and hence always have a reason to crib
2. Women who like to presume/ assume that they are god-sent (in terms of intelligence, hotness, beauty)
3. Women who do not have an opinion for themselves
4. Women who blindly believe their boyfriends and refuse to believe anyone but them
5. Women who bitch in the most non-discreet manner
6. Women who think they can get away with anything by assuming the role of straightforward women, when in reality are nothing but fake
7. Women who resort to juvenile desperations to show their annoyance
8. Women who act like they are best friends, but are nothing but the leaking vent of secrets
9. Women who claim to be loyal while carrying hearts blackened with guilt
This one’s the best…
10. Women who snoop around mailboxes of ‘best friends’ just to confirm their guilt
Interesting. I could think of people who fit every point until it came to point no. 10.
ReplyDeleteYou were talking about somebody specific I presume. :)
Yes.. Totally.. i have one experience in mind (maybe more) next to each point specified.
ReplyDeleteCan we discuss the SH catfight here then? :D
ReplyDeletePS: I will take the hint if this comment is no longer here when I get back. :D
well surprisingly that wasn't even in my mind when I jotted this. Why don't you check the reactionary status update :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLoved the post..Can't believe I read it sooo late...
ReplyDeleteThis post should be named as
TEN BITCHY COMMANDMENTS :)
lol everything fits someone both of us know in common doesn't it?
ReplyDeletei swear i didn't mean any of that for anyone we know in common :D
ReplyDelete