You love it when your blog is read, but you absolutely adore it when you know it has hit the spot.
I got a reactionary status update on my previous blog:
“You weren't a loyal one either, you did it too and so many times...shared the same space, spoke only to bitch about others and spoke to me to bitch about each other...and she did the same...I knew it all...and today when I see the two of you bonding, I just can't help but laugh my heart out! Ignorance might be a bliss, but non-ignorance is more fun! Get a life bitch.”
I would love my ‘best’ friend to comment on this. We have bitched about each other? Well even if we did at least we made sure we told each other about it before moving on. At least our friendship is tickling someone .
The guilt comes out in a million different ways. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Last one on this.
And finally, your "best" friend comments:
ReplyDeleteLoved this post more. I always knew your writing was strong..but today you have proved it to the world. lol.
Interesting to know how guilt complex works for people. and please write another post defining what 'bitching' and what 'non'bitching' is..some people do not seem to get the difference.
Love you always!
We have a BOND for life...Muhahaha :)